Our Statutory Functions
Our Statutory functions
• Review and investigate the affairs of State Corporations and make such recommendations to the President as it may deem fit.
• In consultation with the Attorney General and the Treasury, Advice the President on the establishment, re-organization or dissolution of State Corporations.
• Where necessary, advice on the appointment, removal or transfer of officers and staff of State Corporations, the secondment of public officers to the state corporations and the terms and conditions of any appointment, removal, transfer or secondment.
• Examine any management or consultancy agreement made or proposed to be made by a State Corporation with any other party or person and advise thereon.
• Examine proposals by State Corporations to acquire interests in any business or to enter into joint ventures with other bodies or persons to undertake new business or otherwise expand the scope of the activities and advise thereon.